AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY AND MEDIATOR
With 18 years of legal experience, Andrew M. Tolchin has seen a wide range of legal issues and conflicts. Andrew mediates conflicts including civil matters, labor and employment disputes, contract disputes, personal injury cases, subrogation, commercial, and business disputes. Andrew’s experience includes transactional matters, personal injury litigation, and both civil and criminal jury trials.
Andrew serves on the Council of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the State Bar of Texas. He served on the Board of Directors of the State Bar of Texas (2015-2018) representing attorneys in the greater Houston area.
Some of Andrew’s awards and ratings include:
- Rated 10.0 (out of 10.0) on the AVVO attorney peer review ranking scale.
- H Texas Magazine “Houston’s Top Lawyers Selected by Their Peers, Mediation” (2016 & 2017).
- Houstonia Magazine “Best of Houstonia Top Lawyers Arbitration and Mediation” (2016 & 2017).
- Rue Ratings “Best Attorneys in America” Lifetime Charter Member (an award for only 100 attorneys in all of Texas). (2015-Present)
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel “Nation’s Top One Percent” (2015).
Andrew is a Texas Bar Foundation Nominations co-Chair and a Sustaining Life Fellow. He is a Member of the Texas Bar College and served as SBOT Board Advisor to the Board of the College (2017-2018). While on the State Bar Board, he served as Chair of the Technology Oversight Committee (2017-2018). Andrew also served on the Policy Manual Committee (2016-2018) and the Nominations and Elections Committee (2016-2018).
Andrew is the Founder and Administrator of “Texas Lawyers” Group, also known as “TL”, a digital bar association with over 10,000 licensed Texas attorneys. (One in ten attorneys in Texas is a member). These are some of the attorney groups where Andrew is Founder and Administrator:
- “Texas Lawyers” (2014-2018)
- “Attorney Mediators” (2015 – Present)
- “Texas Oil and Gas Lawyers” (2018 – Present)
- “Bankruptcy Attorneys” (2014 – Present)
- “Texas Labor and Employment Lawyers” (2015 – Present)
- “Tax Attorneys” (2015-Present)
- “Texas Appellate Lawyers” (2016-Present)
Andrew is elected to the Board of Directors of the Fort Bend County Bar Association (2015-2018). He also serves the Board as a Member of the Fort Bend County Law Library Committee (2015 – Present). Additionally, Andrew is a Member of the Houston Bar Association, the Brazoria County Bar Association, the Galveston County Bar Association, the Katy Bar Association, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Community of Brazosport (2014 – Present).
He is licensed to practice before all Texas state and local courts, as well as Federal Court in the Southern District of Texas. Additionally, Andrew is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
Mediations provided at your office or at Greenway Mediation Center in Houston.